If you only heard with your ears, then any audiologist would do…but the truth is, it’s your brain processing what you hear. And no matter how state of the art your hearing instrument may be, it will not do you any good if it’s not properly programmed and adjusted by a licensed and trained audiologist! That is why the Doctors at Hearing Health Center take the time to learn all about you, establish a relationship with you and your family, and provide YOU with a solution for your hearing problems that suits YOUR individual needs.
What to look for:
Professional Credentials and Training
Education and training matter! Audiologists are the experts!
- Audiologists degrees are very advanced; either a Doctorate of Audiology (Au.D.) or a Masters in Audiology (MA or MS)–all audiologists at HHC have a Doctorate!
- Audiologists are educated and specifically trained to identify, treat, and manage hearing and balance problems. They should be able to provide clinical and counseling advice to both you and your family members to ensure effective communication.
- Audiologists may have a Certification of Clinical Competence in Audiology (CCC-A).
- Audiologists belong to National or State organizations such as American Academy of Audiology (AAA), American Speech Language Hearing Association (ASHA).
- Academy of Doctors of Audiology (ADA), or Illinois Academy of Audiology (ILAA).
Outstanding Customer Service and Reputation
- Commitment to YOU for service and follow up–at HHC our vision is to be as skillful and knowledgeable as Mayo Clinic and provide as good of a guest experience as a Four Season’s hotel!
- Communicate regularly–at HHC, if you don’t call us, we’ll call you!
- Remain up to date with the latest technology
- vBe with you for life on your hearing journey
- Guarantee to provide the best care available–having passion for what we do!
- Total Hearing Health Care –comprehensive testing, fitting and verifications procedures
- Walk-in hours and Hearing Aid Technicians
- Patient testimonials and great reputation
- Rankings and awards such as the Best Audiology Practice and Professionals in the Chicago-land area
According to the Better Hearing Institute, the number one reason for patient satisfaction and success with hearing aids is attributed to the knowledge, skill, expertise, care, and guidance of the AUDIOLOGIST!
We invite YOU to experience the Hearing Health Center difference–we absolutely love what we do!