Hearing Health Center careers
This is where you make sure every voice is heard.
At Hearing Health Center, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role, your work makes a positive impact on people who have difficulty hearing. You’ll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work helps patients overcome hearing difficulties and improve every aspect of their daily lives.
Hearing Health Center has been helping our community hear better since 1984. We are passionate about reconnecting people to the sounds of life. Our unique patient-centric approach fuels our obsession with excellence- from the talent we hire, to the innovative technology we offer, and the personalized patient experience we create. We are well-known for being on the cutting edge of technology and scientific advancement. We work with every manufacturer and are always pursuing innovative methods, making us the practice of choice by manufacturers (and patients) for new ideas and developments.
Together, we work to build a culture of collaboration, high-performance, accountability, and compassion. We take care of each other so we can best serve our patients and our community.
Join the best independent audiology practice in Chicagoland— where your purpose accelerates our mission.
The sounds of life and the voices of those you love are too precious to ever miss.
We make sure that every voice is heard.
To be known as the place to go if you want the best in hearing care.
OUR CORE VALUES
I have a PASSION for what I do!
I do the RIGHT thing even when no one is watching!
I do WHATEVER IT TAKES!
I do what I PROMISE – Consider it Done!
I want to LEARN and GROW!
I embrace CHANGE!
“Hearing Health Center provides an inclusive work environment and a culture of growth and success. Passion is a part of our daily uniform and you really get to see and feel how every role is vital to our patient’s successful journey. I feel fully supported by management and have a mutual respect with my peers. At Hearing Health Center I found more than just a career, I found a second family.“
– Syrita L., Customer Experience Manager
“Working at Hearing Health Center means collaborating with likeminded professionals to provide the best hearing health care to our patients. The people you work with here become more than just your colleagues, they’re true friends. Together you can achieve success for your patients and your career.“
– Emily T., past employee, Clinical Audiologist
Open Positions at Hearing Health Center
We want motivated and curious individuals with a passion for helping people hear better. Come join us!
Don’t see what you’re looking for? Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reach out if an opportunity that fits your background and skillset becomes available.
Do You Want
- The opportunity to use your skills to serve clients of all ages and provide them with access to the best equipment?
- A chance to continue learning using the latest technology and working in an organization that was named best hearing practice in Illinois three years in a row?
- A competitive salary, a generous commission plan and good benefits?
- An organization dedicated to providing customers with excellence in products and service?
Then this may be the opportunity you’ve been looking for. We are an established (1984), Independent practice that currently has 5 audiology centers in the Chicago area. Our mission is to provide the highest professional standards of care in the most personal and compassionate manner possible and to grow our ability to be of service. We are looking for an Audiologist who will use his/her audiology skills to properly diagnose our clients and have the people skills to gently persuade them to use the devices they need to maximize their hearing and improve their lives. This will appeal to you if you are ambitious, have both people and technical skills and want to work with a company that provides exceptional customer service.
Main Job Functions:
- A position where you will conduct comprehensive hearing exams, execute treatment plans, recommend, fit and provide follow-up care on hearing devices and provide excellence in customer service. You may also be asked to assist in marketing and public outreach, including community events, lunch and learns, health fairs, senior living events, etc. and do whatever it takes to keep our reputation for excellence in quality and service.
- A position where you will work closely with our founder who will provide you with the mentorship and support you need to be successful and the independence to make the position your own
- The chance to make an impact on a company that has already proved its’ model and success and will take that success to the next level and beyond
- A company that has grown greatly…and, with proper leadership, is poised to grow even faster
- A competitive wage and benefit package and the opportunity to grow both financially and professionally as the company expands
What we are looking for:
- A person who aligns with our values and mission. Key values we subscribe to include: Do what you say, go above and beyond, integrity, passion (believe in what we do), willingness and desire to learn
- A Masters or Doctorate in Audiology and an active Illinois dispensing license or be eligible for licensure. You must have good organizational and project skills. You should have a love of learning, strong leadership, communication and sales skills
- A team player who is both collaborate and works well independently. A problem solver who listens and bonds well with people of all ages and levels. A self-starter who brings positive energy and a desire to see these are done right.
Apply Now for the Position
Please Complete all fields.